Pearls

Pearls

Friday, June 22, 2012

Photo Shoot Today!

My good friend Miss S has agreed to let me come practice taking pics of her today!! I'm so excited! This is how I know this is the career for me.... I get giddy like a little girl when I get to do it! :D 

Miss S has a cat and would like me to take pictures of her and the cat. I'm trying to convince her to let me practice taking some boudoir pics of her, but I think she's a little shy about it. We'll see... I would love the practice. 

Just for fun, here are some boudoir photographers in Nashville whose work I have fallen in love with recently.... I aspire to be this awesome!


Matt Andrews - Boudoir a la Mode - I love the bachelorette party idea that he offers!

Jamie Pfister - Adore Boudoir - This duo sister team offers couple boudoir sessions too! Love that!

I'll be back later to hopefully post some pics of Miss S from our shoot this afternoon, if she gives me permission to do so! Until then, happy snapping! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I was just checking my site and I saw a referral that came from your blog so I had to check it out!

    Thank you so much for the shout out and love! You have a great eye and I can't wait to see some boudoir images!

    Take care and have fun!
    Happy shooting,
    Jamie
    Adore Boudoir Photography

    ReplyDelete